Menu

Trend alert: Hanging Minaudiere for the day

Trend alert: Hanging Minaudiere for the day

Wearing LNA tee, Zara TRF shorts, Diane von Furstenberg Tonda clutch. The bracelets are my moms(similar here and here).

I know what you are thinking. How the hell does she squeeze all her stuff in a tiny box. Am I a witch or what? That’s a very rational question, from a little cookoo readers, common I’ve seen your bags… You bring your entire house with you (Mothers are excused). Why? There must be a dirty little secret inside…Do tell. What’s in your huge bags anyway?

So, I’m a more keeping up with the essentials type. My mobile, a card wallet, a lip gloss and my keys, only if I’m not vacationing in Cambodia again, or else I’ll need my house and yours as well. This trend really works fantastically for me. The transition from night to day clutch happens with the addition of a delicate chain. Isn’t it wonderful how it transforms a beach style into a city look? In love…

Below is my little research with favorite ones. Behold.

1. Diane von Furstenberg 2. House of Harlow 1960 3. Lanvin 4.Diane von Furstenberg 5. Serpui Marie  6. Jimmy Choo 7. Lanvin

21 Comments Leave a reply

1. Elise and Margot

love the bag! I, too, try to carry as little as possible.
    But my smallest bag still isn’t as tiny as yours.
    Hmm, maybe I should buy one and try :)

x For Happy Days

2. kayli

love love love you blog!! :D
    and it’s such a beautiful orange there~ love it!!
    please check out my photo blog, too~
    any feedback is greatly appreciated!!

3. Dorota

my wallet is bigger than this box ;)
    but hey, i´m a mom! of two, so i think i can supersize, right?
    but it´s true, there´s nothing more in my purse than the things you mentioned above and most of the time i´m searching hight and low in my big purse for my tiny lipstick ;) i think i just need to get a smaller wallet, hehe
    my favorites are your dvf, no. 4 and 7, love the earthy colors
    happy weekend xx

4. Rowan

Love them all! Yours is perfect!

Love,

Rowan

5. Natalie

yep, nr 7’s on my wish list now, as well as yours. That colour is delicious!
    I use these tiny things too from time to time, but the bigger my bag gets, the more I carry along :)

6. Eva

Haha great post! II also bring a smaller bag with me the last few weeks and I don’t even miss all that extra stuff that I used to drag with me…Supercute bag!

7. Mira

Firstly your clutch is cute but I need a bigger bag. I carry around two big wallets, my keys, lip gloss, pocket mirror, tissues, mobile phone, small package handcream, nail file, i-pod and a biro. Sometimes an umbrella as well (depends on the weather) :D

• Miranda

Wow! That is a lot to carry around for a day out. LOL… I think you may need a suitcase for all that. hehe

8. Beauty Follower

Απλα πραγματα…

Νομιζω οτι θελω ολα τα τσαντακια!

9. Raspberry & Rouge

I need such a clutch! DEFO! Happy weekend! XO Rebecca

10. Kate

I’m totally one of those girls who carries my life around with me in my huge bag…I love your idea of only carrying the essentials – I’m gonna give it a try! Loving all these bags especially the orange dvf

kate xo

11. B.

I love all these clutches

new outfit post

12. thankfifi

well it’s completely wonderful but I think I’m one of your crazy reader who needs them to invent a maxaudiere!

♥ ThankFifi

13. Lau

Love your photo of the details :)
    I love those types of bags but sometimes I just can’t take only the essential.

Lau

14. diane

You are a girl after my own heart! For the past 10 years, I have relied on small messenger bags and it is amazing how little you need to get along each day. And how I envy your Chanel boy bag and the new Givenchy bag…

15. Andrea

your bag is beautiful!

16. Miranda

I do love this bag, and the juxtaposition of the tiny delicate chain and dressy nature of it with the oversized casual tee and distressed denim. The color of the bag is perfection as well Ev :)

Much <3
    XX,
    Miranda

Ps- How is your weekend going? I hope you are getting some lovely weather in your part of the world.

17. KABE

Oh, classy yet comfy = perfect.
    YET, I demand more photos of this outfit ! :-)

18. Jessie

i want them all! beautiful selection, ev!

xo