This is the second part of my daily maintenance‘s trilogy, and yes it will be a make-up post in the near future. So let me introduce you to my crazy hair’s world. It’s a frizzy, dry and damn curly world. In addition to this madness, my super sensitive scalp demands extra attention in choosing the right products or else I usually end up like a pimple machine.
1. GHD Styler. Straightening without destroying. I use this styler for more than 5 years and I really owe to this half of my hair’s length. It’s easy fast and creates the most incredible vamp waves.
2. Chi Air tourmaline brush. My daily touch-up for my extra frizzy/freakin roots. Pull, blow n’ready in just a few seconds.
3. MoroccanOil. I’ve discovered it two years prior in Chicago when a hairdresser introduced it like a “jesus in a jar”. And yes it is.
4. Apivita shampoos. They’re organic and they don’t irritate my sensitive scalp. Plus my hair loves them.
5. Schwarzkopf gliss hair repair, or the promise keeper. I use this mask instead of conditioner and I can really swear on this product.
6. Hippophaes seeds. The other half of my hair’s length is owed to these seeds. Many of you have noticed my locks’ rapid change and this is my little secret. I eat 10 of them every morning and I’ve seen a miraculous improvement in only two months.
ps. This is another honest post but don’t you ever forget that every single scalp is completely unique.